Phil Noad, Managing Director of NoadMaritime
After graduating from Newcastle University with a bachelor’s engineering degree (BEng) in Marine Technology, Phil has worked for a shipbuilder, classification society, shipping company, flag administration and one of the best luxury yacht consultancy practices.
Many years of wide ranging experience, combined with Phil Noad’s established reputation, professional network and passion for his work, make NoadMaritime a sound choice.
Currently we are operating out of Southampton but are intending to set up a practice in the south of France in the near future.
Below is a brief summary of Phil Noad’s experience:-
- Carnival UK (2009 to 2011) – Project Manager Newbuilds
- Cayman Island Shipping Registry (2005 to 2009) – Principal Surveyor
- John Winterbotham and Partners (2003 to 2005) – Marine Surveyor
- Princess Cruises (2001 to 2003) – Marine Surveyor
- Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (1993 to 2001) – Marine Surveyor
- Swan Hunter’s Shipyard (1991 to 1993) – Management Apprentice
Full details may be viewed in the downloadable CV above.
Professional Membership & Registration
- The Royal Institution of Naval Architects – Member (MRINA)
- Engineering Council – Registered Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Project Management Institute – Member and registered Project Management Professional (PMP)